Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Volcanic hotness

Yesterday I, like millions of other hardworking American men, used my powerful tool (I'm speaking of google of course) to search for more information on ESPN's Erin Andrews, um, naked pictures.

OK since I wasn't really looking for much information beyond the pictures, I went straight to google's image search which is especially useful when searching for this type of, er, file (you have to turn off safe search first). Excitement built throughout the day when it was revealed that there could be video accompanying the pictures.

An actual view through a peephole, possibly in a hotel room

I bet if they digitally enhance the video you're going to be able to see almost everything




The Baltimore Sun reported that a google search of Erin Andrews, ESPN, naked yielded 61,200 results. On google Trends, Erin Andrews video peep search hotness rating was Volcanic. On google insights, rising searches (!) included Erin Andrews video, Erin Andrews peephole, Erin Andrews hotel, and Erin Andrews thong, all rated as breakout.

And what did I find?

Nothing.

Oh sure there were lots of clothed pictures of Erin Andrews standing on the sidelines in the Big House or down in Gainesville, or doing a hard hitting piece on the origin of the WSU flag. But no video, no peephole, no thong.


But I learned something pretty valuable from google anyway. Even if I did happen to find the video or pictures supposedly posted on a website, many users clicking on the links were unsuspecting victims of spyware or malware or viruses being installed on their computers.

This morning, Erin Andrews Video has a spectacular 10,700,000 results.

But even if I find it I can't click on it.


Erin Andrews Video Virus
is up to 93,200 results.

:(

...

No comments:

Post a Comment